Welcome to Carelink Assisted Living
Carelink Assisted Living is a worry-free home for your loved one. Our comfortable environment and warm staff create a personal living experience for our residents. Our home is located at the end of a quiet cul de sac that is surrounded by nature and tranquility. Regular activities encourage physical and mental wellness. Located in a clean and quiet neighborhood, with private and common living areas that allow ample space for all, our house has a comfortable layout that feels like home. The care home experience eliminates the obstacles and pressure of living alone. We are licensed to exclusively care for a maximum of six residents that are treated like our family with personal care, assistance and support.
Our Philosophies: Treat everyone with compassion, respect and dignity. Allow residents as much independence as possible. Treat all residents as family members.
Our Mission: To provide the finest assisted living experience possible for our residents.
You can have peace of mind knowing that your loved one is well taken care of. For more information about our home or services, please call +1 408-449-8044.
Professional, Caring Staff
Carelink Assisted Living provides assistance, personalized care and comfort for elderly residents in a home environment. Our experienced caregivers provide services to seniors not able to live on their own and are credentialed to meet the needs of your loved one. Our experienced staff provide care with kindness and warmth, creating a safe and tranquil place that residents can call home.
- 3 nutritious meals daily, plus snacks and beverages
- Monitoring of diet (If prescribed- i.e. low sugar, salt, etc.)
- Assistance with meals as needed
Housekeeping and Laundry Service
- Basic housekeeping
- Regular laundry service
- Linens, sheets, pillows, and blankets included
Furniture And Basic Supplies Included
- Bedroom furniture (bed, side table, chair, and dresser or closet)
- Living and social areas with TV
- Toiletries and hygiene supplies
- Dispensing of medicines as per doctor's orders
- Medication inventories stored and locked
- Ordering prescriptions and refills
- Escort to and from meals and activities as needed
- Assistance with grooming, bathing and dressing as needed
- Observe and report any changes in appetite or behavior